Then, I became an expert.
To beat the cold weather the following products have saved me from the disheartening wrath that comes with winter.
1) Dry eyelids-Urban decay eyelid primer
It has an ingredient that keeps the eyes moisturizer during the daytime.
2) Chapped lips-Blistex deep renewal SPF 15
It's the only one I use that keeps my lips moisturizer yet nongreasy
3) Dry hands and feet-Bath and Body Body Butter
Again not super greasy but it is thick and keeps my skin moisturizes for at least a few hours
4) Arthritis-Layers of clothing and trying to stay warm as possible along with glucosamine supplements. I am currently using Move Free
5) Parched Throat-the obvious-water. I always keep a cup next to my bed
Keep your enemies closer.