Sunday, December 7, 2014

The art of blogging



It's been almost 10 years since I had a blog because I used to be loose lipped and would tirade on topics that would raise controversy. Eventually it caught up with me and I was threatened with a lawsuit for libel. I argued with the first amendment and it just got extremely ugly and messy. 

Now after going through many experiences in my life including many moves, job changes, and dealing with a multitude of volatile situations..I've learned to think differently about life challenges.

My friend had posted that quote and I found that it embodies my reflection on how to carry oneself on a daily basis. Well, minus the church part. (Swindoll is a devout Christian while I find myself to be more spiritual.) 

Moving to a city without friends or family was difficult for me. But it taught me the importance of learning to stay positive and channeling away the negative. You can't force anyone to act a certain way, but you can change the way you feel.

I also do admire  Bruce Lee and I will leave on this quote:


No comments:

Post a Comment