Sunday, December 14, 2014

The art of not sharing drinks

My friend posted this article recently regarding a baby that had passed from a simple kiss.

This brings to my attention the many times I've ordered a drink and my friends are curious about it and want to try it. I don't want to be rude, but I'm also deathly afraid of contracting herpes, hepatitis, colds, and other disgusting viruses.

And also it's rude when you don't offer when they inquire about your drink. The proper thing to do is to sip through the cup not the straw. 

Anyway here are some ways to avoid people sipping through your straw when you have a unique drink in your hand:

1. Don't drink anything unique 

2. Don't drink at all

3. Don't offer your drink to anyone

4. I'm fighting off a cold, sorry 

5. Let me get you a straw


No comments:

Post a Comment